Sunday, August 9, 2015

Ice cones and creamsicles.......ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

It's that time! The beginning of the month so all the amazing events are opening! 

So, I took a bit of a walk today around the community with my puppy Roxy and ended up on the pier by the bookstore. I had a few dollars in my favourite Zenith Deer purse left so I picked up the tastiest ice cream ever in of course- a gluten free cone! I was super comfy in my awesome new outfit and it made the walk so so enjoyable! Boogers has put together the perfect summer outfit and I love that it's completely unisex! If you're a sibling with a twin brother you can completely match too! It's a tank and short set basically and it's just so so great. I have on the cutest shorts in berry and a matching pastel tee with sunglasses! There are a few different shirts and shorts as well so you can interchange them and change up your look as often as you want! These pieces are for La Boutique and it just opened so go grab it one, or all! This is a total must have!

The other pieces I have on include my shoes from Ima, my hair is from Tableau Vivant, my flower headband is from Zenith and my favourite gem
stone earrings from Turducken!


ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ..........<:*BoOgErS*:> Belted Shorts Babby Berry
ʚ..........<:*BoOgErS*:> Tank Top Babby Sunglasses
ʚ..........=Zenith=Deer Bag
ʚ..........=Zenith=Tulips bloom Corolla
ʚ..........Turducken - Cutie Earrings - Gemstone
ʚ..........{lma} t-strap flats in snow.
ʚ..........~Tableau Vivant~ Aidoru Series - Yuimetal
ʚ..........~silentsparrow~ Weenie - Roxy

That's it! Make sure you check out La Boutique! There are some amazing things there! You'll love it, I know it!
xo, Riles...

0 comments:

Post a Comment