Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Moment in time............ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy Tuesday pretty beauties!

I'm so excited to do this blog today and show you one of theeee prettiest things I've seen recently!

Okay so, anyone who knows me knows that I loooove dogs (and of course deers)! So so much! So, I went to C88 and grabbed the ANC greyhounds I've been waaaiiiitng with baited breath for. And they're amazingly beautiful. They come in 2 colours, white and cream, and with about 8 versions from running to sitting and laying and kinda everything in between! You can even customize the colour of the collar which I love because this one is a boy! I named him Prancer, like the reindeer! The dogs are so beautifully detailed, with shadows and everything and so pretty and dainty and well done and I juuust love... I also may have a few out in my room... :D

If you haven't grabbed your own amazing greyhound, you need to! I only super super wish that there was a version that would follow and walk with you, because I'd totally wear that- always!

For this photo I wore one of my favourite bathing suits by Ugly Ducking and one of my new hairs by Elua! I also have out my Razzberry beach tote and it's insanely cute, my frisbee from Consignment, my fludder board and goggles from Snip and Snails!

ʚ.The.Stuff
ʚ............{anc} flottante puppy. cream . walk
ʚ............[RI] Beach Baby Tote
ʚ............[Con.] Frisbee Thrower
ʚ.............S&S. Summer Splash - Blue Snorkel
ʚ.............S&S. Summer Splash -  Star Swim Board
ʚ............{ugly duckling} MissBeach Suit [mint]
ʚ............+elua+ Hollis2_Darkbrown

Remember to go to C88! There is sooo much amazing there and grab your own beautiful puppy too!
Keep it real Fashionistas!
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment