Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Hiatus of all Hiatuses........................ɞ

Happy Mid week <3

I hope your week has been lovely and such,

Unfortunately, I come baring some sad, albeit temporary news.

As I'm sure you've noticed, my posting has slowed down. I've been super busy & with the holiday season fast approaching, I'll only be busier.

So for now, until the foreseeable future posting won't be often, or quite at all. I'm sure I'll post a blog when it strikes me or I have time, but anything regular won't be happening until everything calms down! I wanted to make sure that you all knew that this was intentional and I'm not just stopping! Will I be back? Yes! Eventually, that is the plan!

I'll be doing photos and such here and there so feel free to add my flickr.

Have a beautiful week and I'll see you around.

ʚ.ɞ

0 comments:

Post a Comment